Gerald M. Steinberg
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Responding to the NGOs Durban Strategy: Between Engagement and Confrontation." Fathom Journal. Issue 3 (April 25, 2013)
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Jewish Sovereignty, Survival, and Israeli Deterrence." University of Messina - Sicily, Italy. Lecture Series on "Reflections About a World in Change: The Western Civilization in the New Century." (November 17, 2003)
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Interpretations of Jewish Traditions on Democracy, Land, and Peace." Journal of Church and State (Oxford Journals). 43.1 (2001)
A shorter version without references was published by the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. Click here for the text.
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "The Poor in Your Own City Shall Have Precedence: On Land, Equality, and Zionism (Hebrew)." Israel Studies Bulletin. (November 2000) (Hebrew title: עניי עירך קודמים: השגות על בג"ץ קציר-קעדאן)
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Shalom Bayit: Narrowing the Religious-Secular Gap in Israeli Society." Remarks prepared for delivery in Melbourne in memory of Hans Bachrach Z"L. (December 1998)
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Book Review: Separate and Unequal: The Inside Story of Israeli Rule in East Jerusalem." Originally published in The Jerusalem Post. (July 2, 1999)
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Jerusalem - 1948, 1967, 2000: Setting the Record Straight."