Gerald M. Steinberg
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Commercial Observation Satellites in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf." Commercial Observation Satellites: At the Leading Edge of Global Transparency (ed. John C. Baker, Kevin M. O'Connell, and Ray A. Williamson, The American Society for Photogammetry and Remote Sensing (Bethesda, Maryland) and RAND (Santa Monica, California)). (2001) Ch. 11
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Dual Use Aspects of Commercial High-Resolution Imaging Satellites." Mideast Security and Policy Studies (BESA Center for Strategic Studies). Vol. 37 (February 1998).
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Rationality in Space Imaging." Space News. (August 12, 1996)
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Satellite Capabilities of Emerging Space-Competent States." Evolving Trends in the Dual Use of Satellites (ed. Pericles Gasparini Alves, UNIDIR - Geneva). (1996)
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Information Technologies and International Security: Research and Decision Making Issues." UNIDIR Newsletter. Vol. 30, Section III, Chapter 5: The Middle East
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Middle East Space Race Gathers Pace." International Defense Review. Vol. 28 (October 1995)
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "The Role of Satellites in Cooperative Monitoring." Policy memo prepared for the IGCC conference of Promoting Regional Cooperation in the Middle East, Section on Arms Control and Security (Athens, Greece). (November 1994)