Gerald M. Steinberg
Gerald M. Steinberg and Olga Deutsch. "Civil Society Organizations: Non-Traditional Actors in the Process of Radicalization."International Institute for Counter-Terrorism, November 2018.
Gerald M. Steinberg."Counter-terror and Soft Power: NGO Claims to Military and Legal Expertise and Israeli Responses."
Israel Affairs: Vol 24, No. 4, 2018
*Gerald M. Steinberg."Foreign-Funded NGOs, Political Power, and Democratic Legitimacy."Lawfare, June 24, 2018
*Gerald M. Steinberg and Becca Wertman. "Value Clash: Civil Society, Foreign Funding, and National Sovereignty." Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Organizations: January-March 2018, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 1-10.
*Gerald M. Steinberg. "Insecurity and Vulnerability in Israeli Political Culture." Georgetown Journal of International Affairs (2017)
*Gerald M. Steinberg and Richard Landes. "The Human Rights Discourse and Israel: Beyond Victimhood and Underdogs." The International Journal of Human Rights, (2017) pp. 1-13
*Gerald M. Steinberg. Review of "Lobbying in EU Foreign Policy-making: The case of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict." Israel Journal of Foreign Affairs, Vol. 11, No. 3 (2017)
*Gerald M. Steinberg. "The Lancet: How an Anti-Israel Propaganda Platform was Turned Around". The Tower Magazine, Issue 51. (2017)
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "EU Foreign Policy and the Role of NGOs: The Arab-Israeli Conflict as a Case Study". European Foreign Affairs Review, Volume 21, Issue 2 (2016): pp. 251–268
* Gerald M. Steinberg, Anne Herzberg, Josh Bacon. "Examining the NGO Security Discourse on Urban Warfare." Israel Yearbook on Human Rights, Volume 46 (2016): pp 103-133
* Gerald M. Steinberg, Anne Herzberg, Josh Bacon. "NGOs and the Political Theater in Operation Protective Edge." Institute for National Security Studies, Strategic Assessment, Volume 19, No. 1, April 2016.
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "False Witness? EU-Funded NGOs and Policymaking in the Arab-Israeli Conflict." The Israel Journal of Foreign Affairs. 2.2 (2013): pp 59-73
* Anne Herzberg and Gerald M. Steinberg. "IHL 2.0: Is There a Role for Social Media in Monitoring and Enforcement?" Israel Law Review (Cambridge University Press and the Law Faculty at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem). 45.3 (November 2012): pp 493-536
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "International NGOs, the Arab Upheaval, and Human Rights: Examining NGO Resource Allocation." Northwestern Journal of International Human Rights. 11.1, Article 5 (Fall 2012): pp 123-149
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "From Durban to the Goldstone Report: the centrality of human rights NGOs in the political dimension of the Arab–Israeli conflict." Israel Affairs. Spec. Issue of: War by other means: Israel and its detractors 18.3 (July 25, 2012): pp 372-388
* Jordan Berman, Anne Herzberg, and Gerald M. Steinberg. "Best Practices for Human Rights and Humanitarian NGO Fact-Finding."Martinus Nijhoff Publishers. (2012)
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "The Politics of NGOs, Human Rights and the Arab-Israel Conflict." Israel Studies. 16.2 (Summer 2011): pp 24-54
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "NGOs, the UN, and the Politics of Human Rights in the Arab-Israeli Conflict." Israel Journal of Foreign Affairs. V.1 (2011): pp 73-88
* Andre Oboler, Gerald M. Steinberg, & Rephael Stern. "The Framing of Political NGOs in Wikipedia through Criticism Elimination." Journal of Information Technology & Politics. 7.4 (October 21, 2010): pp 284-299
* Gerald M. Steinberg. (Ed. Leonce Bekemans, Maria Karasinska-Fendler, Marco Mascia, Antonio Papisca, Constantine A. Stephano, and Peter G. Xuere.) "Civil Society, Intercultural Dialogue and Political Activism: Rethinking EMP Policies." Intercultural Dialogue and Citizenship. (2007): pp 297-311
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Soft Powers Play Hardball: NGOs Wage War against Israel." Israel Affairs. 12.4 (2006): pp 748-768
* Gerald M. Steinberg. "Interpretations of Jewish Traditions on Democracy, Land, and Peace." Journal of Church and State. 43.1 (Winter 2001): pp 93-113